• voter fraud

From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to All on Friday, February 16, 2024 23:36:55
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qtRiOu0Ud/

so this happened to me in my home town. someone was voting for me.
    all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to match up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and
    all they would have to say is yes.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Kurisu@VERT/FINALZON to MRO on Saturday, February 17, 2024 06:36:55
    Re: voter fraud
    By: MRO to All on Fri Feb 16 2024 11:36 pm

all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to match up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and

Yep, that's some straight up bull right there. ID checks and verification should be the bare fucking minimum.

But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout rates are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.

Okay, if that's the case then **why** are the turnouts lower for non-whites? What causes them to not show up when such laws are strict? Find the answer to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower in stricter voter ID law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to normal.
    _____
    xadara.com | final-zone.net

---
    þ Synchronet þ Final Zone BBS - final-zone.net
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MRO on Saturday, February 17, 2024 10:30:00

all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to tch up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and

That is pretty lazy on the part of the polling place attendent. Sounds
    like they don't need to be working there any more, at the very least.

* SLMR 2.1a * Anything that can go wr ... #@^% Bus Error -- Core

---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Kurisu on Saturday, February 17, 2024 11:48:36
    By: Kurisu to MRO on Sat Feb 17 2024 06:36 am

Yep, that's some straight up bull right there. ID checks and verification should be the bare fucking minimum.

But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout rates are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.

I remember videos they made of people going to black communities.
    they ask black people if they have id. they said of course i have id! who wouldn't have id! Then they'd say do you not know what (this word) means and other things that democrats would use to demean and cast black people as unintelligent.

it's all a big game.
    i'm in milwaukee. so many black americans voted for joe biden it makes no sense. most people don't even vote. there was obvious voter fraud. voting observers were KICKED OUT of voting halls, as well.

to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower in stricter voter ID law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to normal. _____

Honestly I do not want to waste the time voting anymore. I think our system is too old, too easy to manipulate and too convoluted. I don't trust anything.
    ---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Dumas Walker on Saturday, February 17, 2024 11:51:36
    By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Sat Feb 17 2024 10:30 am

all they had to do is give my name. they didn't say to state your address to tch up the name. they would say "this person at (address)?" and

That is pretty lazy on the part of the polling place attendent. Sounds
    like they don't need to be working there any more, at the very least.

years later they would ask for id but if they're corrupt, things will still happen. it's just a book where they check that yes this person came on this date.

during those years with the fraud i remember there being a super super old woman that could barely function or find names in the book. there was a younger person who would always jump in and help her.

maybe someone did not vote for me. maybe they just checked off names incorrectly? no way to know. all i know is it happened MANY times and when i moved, it ended. There's nothing i can do about. Furthermore, in my home town they've had other forms of voter fraud and they won't even persue charges when law enforcement has reported it.
    ---
  • From fusion@VERT/CFBBS to Kurisu on Saturday, February 17, 2024 14:43:00
    On 17 Feb 2024, Kurisu said the following...

But then come the complaints that ID laws discriminate; that turnout
    rates are lower for non-whites in areas where the laws are strict.

Okay, if that's the case then **why** are the turnouts lower for non-whites? What causes them to not show up when such laws are strict? Find the answer to that and you have the real reason turnouts are lower
    in stricter voter ID law areas. Solve that problem and there ya go, turnouts should go back to normal. _____

there IS no turnout. and no problem. those people don't stop showing up because they can't produce ID.. they never did in the first place. the only thing the laws do is keep the fraudsters at bay.

so if that's the case, are there groups of random white people voting on behalf of the black people in their community? bit ironic..

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi
  • From Kurisu@VERT/FINALZON to fusion on Saturday, February 17, 2024 14:18:29
    Re: Re: voter fraud
    By: fusion to Kurisu on Sat Feb 17 2024 02:43 pm

there IS no turnout. and no problem. those people don't stop showing up because they can't produce ID.. they never did in the first place. the only thing the laws do is keep the fraudsters at bay.

Yeah I'm just playing devils advocate here to the counterpoint.
    _____
    xadara.com | final-zone.net

---
    þ Synchronet þ Final Zone BBS - final-zone.net
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to fusion on Saturday, February 17, 2024 14:46:06
    Re: Re: voter fraud
    By: fusion to Kurisu on Sat Feb 17 2024 02:43 pm

i had to go do a random drugtest for my employer the other week. i got no problem with it because i dont do drugs and i milk that time. i go out for breakfast or lunch and get some errands done while i do it and get paid for it.

anyways, bunch of hombres are in there too and they have to take physicals or whatever. they don't speak english and the lady keeps asking them for id. i whip out my drivers license and say hey.. "ID". then they finally smile and understand.

They turn them all away. they have wallets... but no IDs. I think democrats want those guys to be future voters; i think that's the gameplan.

Personally I think immigrants should have fast path to becoming citizens and getting the rights they deserve. immigrant workers are abused and misused.
    ---