• The Election.

From Vlk-451@VERT/HAVENS to Dumas Walker on Monday, February 08, 2021 09:48:59
    Re: The Election.
    By: Dumas Walker to VLK-451 on Tue Dec 29 2020 02:19 pm

because that was long enough ago maybe there were not as many voters, but I cannot see Joe getting more votes that Obama or HRC.

I can see literally ANYONE getting more votes then HRC. I was not at all supprised she lost.
    þ Crystal Palace, Orbitsville þ

---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Vlk-451 on Monday, February 08, 2021 19:08:26
    By: Vlk-451 to Dumas Walker on Mon Feb 08 2021 09:48 am

By: Dumas Walker to VLK-451 on Tue Dec 29 2020 02:19 pm

because that was long enough ago maybe there were not as many voters, but I cannot see Joe getting more votes that Obama or HRC.

I can see literally ANYONE getting more votes then HRC. I was not at all supprised she lost.

everyone knew but her. it blew her mind
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Dream Master@VERT/CIAD to Vlk-451 on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 06:41:31

The idea that the DNC decided to put HRC up for President had to be their "defining moment" but also their worst moment in recent history. I laugh when I look back and her platform and think, "This is what you're giving us?" I'm glad she lost.

Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master
    Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS

---
    þ Synchronet þ Caught in a Dream - caughtinadream.com
  • From Vlk-451@VERT/INREALM to Dream Master on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 16:19:38
    By: Dream Master to Vlk-451 on Tue Feb 09 2021 06:41 am

The idea that the DNC decided to put HRC up for President had to be their "defining moment" but also their worst moment in recent history. I laugh when I look back and her platform and think, "This is what you're giving us?" I'm glad she lost.

Trump was the hard pill the establishment needed to swallow for trying to put HRC in place, but instead of changing they're now codeling us and going through with the same nothing plan they've had forever while patronizing us all the way there.

þ Crystal Palace, Orbitsville þ

---
    þ Posted via InnerRealmBBS þ
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Inner Realm BBS - Charlotte, NC - innerrealmbbs.us
  • From Dream Master@VERT/CIAD to Vlk-451 on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 18:44:32
    By: Vlk-451 to Dream Master on Tue Feb 09 2021 04:19 pm

Trump was the hard pill the establishment needed to swallow for trying to put HRC in place, but instead of changing they're now codeling us and going through with the same nothing plan they've had forever while patronizing us all the way there.

Both the RNC and DNC remind me of a line from Constantine:

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything."

Neither have a plan, but tell us they have a plan, we believe their plan, and then they make shit up as they go along. Ant farm.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Caught in a Dream - caughtinadream.com
  • From Vague@VERT/VAGUEBBS to Vlk-451 on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 00:41:00
    Vlk-451 wrote to Dream Master <=-

By: Dream Master to Vlk-451 on Tue Feb 09 2021 06:41 am

Trump was the hard pill the establishment needed to swallow for trying
    to put HRC in place, but instead of changing they're now codeling us
    and going through with the same nothing plan they've had forever while patronizing us all the way there.

Then that wasn't "the hard pill the establishment needed to swallow", was it? It was a complete failure then, wasn't it?

... Your inability to understand something is not a valid argument against it. --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ VAGUE BBS - Vague.ddns.net - Telnet:23/SSH:22/RLogin:513