• What podcasts do you listen to

From Latejake@VERT/ZENOLAB to Knightbbs on Monday, July 12, 2021 19:09:20
    Re: What podcasts do you listen to
    By: Knightbbs to All on Fri Apr 16 2021 12:54 am

i used to lisen to this podact (i forgot the name) were it was the animators/voice actors from my favorite show talking about what it was like while they worked there. and of course their were inside jokes and stuff and they would deveate frome topics but ya it was intertaning to lisen to them talk. the sessions were about 3 hours long so it was good for playing in the background wile you were doing progects and what-not. so all and all it was a good podcast and i WOULD recomend it but i just cant remember the name of it its been so long.

-jacob

---
    þ Synchronet þ @0F@ùþù@0A@µ@08@ZENoLAB@0A@Æ@0F@
  • From Andeddu@VERT/AMSTRAD to Latejake on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 17:50:04
    Re: What podcasts do you listen to
    By: Latejake to Knightbbs on Mon Jul 12 2021 07:09 pm

i used to lisen to this podact (i forgot the name) were it was the animators/voice actors from my favorite show talking about what it was like while they worked there. and of course their were inside jokes and stuff and they would deveate frome topics but ya it was intertaning to lisen to them talk. the sessions were about 3 hours long so it was good for playing in the background wile you were doing progects and what-not. so all and all it was a good podcast and i WOULD recomend it but i just cant remember the name of it its been so long.

I am a big Star Wars fan and I recently discovered a great podcast called 'Star Wars Theory' so I am mostly listening to that at the moment. I also like 'The Peter Schiff Show' and 'The Joe Rogan Experience'.

---
    þ Synchronet þ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!