• Re: Test!

From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to Wilfred van Velzen on Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:37:08
    Re: Re: Test!
    By: Wilfred van Velzen to KrUpTiOn on Sun Dec 13 2020 07:19 pm

Is your netmail working? I sent you a couple...

No, never got any netmails. I had this issue before.

Did you sent it to this address? (FidoNet)

"this"? I sent it to 1:226/17

I tried crashmail first, but got this:

+ 03 Dec 14:29:36 [11342] call to 1:226/17@fidonet
    03 Dec 14:29:37 [11342] trying frontierbbs.net [67.23.159.168]:24556...

Sorry it took so long to reply! Since this last thread, I had a HDD crash and had to restore from a old backup. Everything seemed to work good for a short time. It took me awhile to get things back stable. Even right now, I'm having trouble with my netmail still.

---
    þ Synchronet þ The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net] -Akron, Ohio
  • From KrUpTiOn@VERT/TNF2 to Daryl Stout on Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:43:37
    Re: Re: Test!
    By: Daryl Stout to KrUpTiOn on Tue Dec 15 2020 02:00 pm

I'm learning Python and I think that would be a good first python
    door to make!

There are several trivia doors out there, and it takes a bit of work
    to customize if for a particular subject.

I've been to busy as of late, so it's been hard to concentrate, which sucks because I REALLY want to learn Python. I'm in the process of moving sometime next month, health issues. I'm hoping I can resume atleast within the next 3 weeks. In the meantime, if I run into any good Youtube videos, I've been bookmarking them. I made a panel in Chromium just for learning Python! :) There was a sale on some ebooks, so I bought 4 for really cheap! I've been watching videos, and skimming through my books. I've done a exercise or two recently. I'm kinda retaining some of the things I'm reading!

---
    þ Synchronet þ The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net] -Akron, Ohio